In Reply to: Any Efficient DIY Monitor Kits posted by Brody on March 26, 2021 at 06:08:25:
The A25/26 is one of the all time classic tube friendly speakers ever made. I built a similar pair (mine had a different tweeter) and used them for about 10 years. I used them with my 22 watt Sherwood as well as a few other smallish tube amps.
You're not going to get better sound quality then these!
Edit: I gotta learn to proof read more in the morning!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Any Efficient DIY Monitor Kits - Brody 06:08:25 03/26/21 (11)
- RE: Any Efficient DIY Monitor Kits - HiOnFi 14:26:50 04/10/21 (1)
- RE: "YTV" ? - peppy m. 15:38:46 04/10/21 (0)
- RE: 2 Pi - B. Scarpia 19:58:37 03/26/21 (2)
- RE: Any Efficient DIY Monitor Kits - Brody 11:25:52 03/26/21 (0)
- RE: Any Efficient DIY Monitor Kits - LtMandella 10:23:33 03/26/21 (0)
- Sensitive DIY/kit loudspeakers -- Fostex! - mhardy6647 08:04:47 03/26/21 (0)
- Why not stick with the classics - airtime 07:39:46 03/26/21 (2)