Home Speaker Asylum

General speaker questions for audio and home theater.

that is magnificient

Hello Rodney,

That really is magnificent. Thanks for sharing the experience.

Your description of it being surreal is something I've experienced myself from time to time. The sub bass output you say you can get while everything is shaking except the speakers is really out there. It is usually the smallest things like a picture frame or a lamp or something similar. Good luck getting things in order regarding the little vibrations. It took me quite a while in my listening room to bolt everything down. Actually I had to replace the windows in the listening room from 1970s storm windows to something more modern to finally fix all that noise.

I am very happy you are happy, even if it meant selling some unused things. Better to have things that are put to good use than just sit and collect dust.

Interesting to see you are using a squeezebox touch, very cool. Also good to hear low level listening levels have character, that's something I've missed in my humble system. If I ever come into a situation to consider Vivid Audio for my own system I will check them out, thanks to your excellent descriptive review.

Warm regards,

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Take Five Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • that is magnificient - bullethead 05:55:37 07/10/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.