Home Speaker Asylum

General speaker questions for audio and home theater.

Anybody recognize this (partial) interesting system?

The seller refers to them as "subwoofers" and apparently they are custom-fitted to a steel stand intended to have a monitor on top. It's an idea I'd been considering for my next DIY project.

I thought I'd ask before I drive out to East Cupcake to see them!

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Take Five Audio  

Topic - Anybody recognize this (partial) interesting system? - mr.bear 12:36:48 06/14/17 (11)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.