I have an old Bose SoundDock Series 2 that I'm currently using for my setup. I'm finally kind of getting sick of it and have about $150 to spend. I will looking at the Logitech z533 as a replacement. First of all, if it worth getting new speakers if I'm using them for things like Netflix and games and listening to lots and lots of music and if so, are the Logitech z533 a good choice? I was also looking at Micca PB4 2X... However, I it doesn't have a subwoofer. Will it still have good bass? I also have a mic (BM-800) that I am currently use. If I go with the Micca MB42 does anyone have any suggestions for an amplifier/phantom power source that I can use for both the Micca MB42 and my BM-800. My budget is around $150.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - New Speaker - email@example.com 22:03:41 06/01/17 (7)
- RE: New Speaker - Bill the K 15:52:25 06/05/17 (0)
- RE: New Speaker - Duster 14:46:36 06/03/17 (0)
- RE: New Speaker - Head_Unit 13:03:03 06/02/17 (2)
- Check out Dayton Audio B652 speakers and Lepai LP 2020a amp at.... - MaxwellP 04:57:27 06/02/17 (1)
- RE: Check out Dayton Audio B652 speakers and Lepai LP 2020a amp at.... - 6bq5 08:35:47 06/02/17 (0)