In Reply to: B&W D-4 posted by audioaddictNY on May 6, 2017 at 08:03:28:
Hi Steve, thanks do much for your input.
I uploaded a photo and I did some research.
They can keep their Harbeth's and Spendor's, these are the original design!
These only need about 20 watts to sound great. if that.
They also have a Supertweeter as you can see.
When I placed the Verastarr Power cord on the amp bass is amazing as well as imaging.
Take a look they are indeed pristine.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - B&W D-4 - audioaddictNY 08:03:28 05/06/17 (11)
- Super nice - jusbe 04:17:19 05/09/17 (3)
- RE: Super nice - firstname.lastname@example.org 21:02:26 05/09/17 (2)
- Very Nice ! .... - reelsmith. 15:21:40 05/06/17 (1)
- RE: Very Nice ! .... - audioaddictNY 06:34:15 05/07/17 (0)
- RE: B&W D-4 - audioaddictNY 14:56:51 05/06/17 (3)
- RE: B&W D-4 - email@example.com 20:09:58 05/06/17 (0)
- RE: B&W D-4 - audioaddictNY 14:58:09 05/06/17 (1)
- RE: B&W D-4 - audioaddictNY 15:08:11 05/06/17 (0)
- RE: B&W D-4 - krankkall 10:27:58 05/06/17 (0)