Got them delivered from my local dealer that I have been doing business with lately (audio doctor nj) I bought his demo pr as I know they were broken in. I'm using target stands and an all Manley system with a rega rp8 tt.
After 5 hrs I'm still getting chills. They have a full presentation that is instrument tone accurate. Volcals are amazing, bass is outstanding you would look for the sub woofer if you just walked in. Clarity is better than any speaker I've owned (and I have owned many over 40 years) I'm hearing background voices, instruments and other things in the recording, an example - even more of the click clock horse on billy Joel's Billie the kid.
Any way, I am very impressed.
Edits: 04/09/17This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - My new ATC SCM 19 v 2 - firstname.lastname@example.org 17:00:12 04/08/17 (13)
- RE: My new ATC SCM 19 v 2 - RichardAudio1 00:08:29 04/27/17 (0)
- RE: My new ATC SCM 19 v 2- after 1 week - email@example.com 12:14:27 04/14/17 (0)
- RE: My new ATC SCM 19 v 2 - Mr Peabody 10:13:47 04/11/17 (0)
- +1 - lochrider 08:31:52 04/11/17 (0)
- RE: My new ATC SCM 19 v 2 - Terry 06:10:20 04/09/17 (4)
- RE: My new ATC SCM 19 v 2 - firstname.lastname@example.org 06:59:10 04/09/17 (3)
- This is good to hear. - Presto 21:46:49 04/08/17 (0)
- 2nd system or you changed everything from what's in your profile? nt - Rick W 17:09:26 04/08/17 (2)
- RE: 2nd system or you changed everything from what's in your profile? nt - email@example.com 04:15:57 04/09/17 (1)
- Thanks. nt - Rick W 10:03:29 04/09/17 (0)