Home Speaker Asylum

General speaker questions for audio and home theater.

RE: Rubber casters?

If for a hardwood floor application, Teflon sliders/gliders would likely be a better sounding option than rubber casters. Herbie's Audio Lab offers audiophile-quality gliders for the purpose.

See link:

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Crux Audio  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.