In Reply to: RE: I wouldn't want to be a kid today- posted by Analog Scott on June 6, 2017 at 14:53:30:
That scene seems kind of regimented.
More about the Parents fear that their child might not be able compete in the World, with thousands of other kids just like Her, all getting groomed at a young age.
That can't be the only way to teach about the Arts,
and it's not so About the Arts as it is some kind of perceived competitive edge.
It's GOOD to be old...
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I'm not sure this isa good thing at all. - Timbo in Oz 22:08:52 06/05/17 (12)
- Why is music for grown ups? - Analog Scott 11:09:03 06/06/17 (2)
- RE: Why is music for grown ups? - Tweaker456 11:53:12 06/06/17 (1)
- RE: Why is music for grown ups? - Analog Scott 14:51:53 06/06/17 (0)
- RE: Sorry Tim, you'll really hate this - kitch29 09:36:52 06/06/17 (0)
- RE: I'm not sure this isa good thing at all. - PAR 04:40:38 06/06/17 (0)
- I know what you mean. - Paul_A 04:35:43 06/06/17 (0)
- The stakes are constantly being raised! - Chris from Lafayette 00:24:33 06/06/17 (5)
- I wouldn't want to be a kid today- - oldmkvi 10:21:19 06/06/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: I wouldn't want to be a kid today- - oldmkvi 16:30:03 06/06/17 (1)
- RE: I wouldn't want to be a kid today- - Analog Scott 17:03:34 06/06/17 (0)