I found this recording on Youtube and listened to it on my laptop.
Seems very nice. Does anyone have this recording and are the sonics on the CD high quality?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Brigitte Engerer, Chopin Nocturnes? - jimbill 10:53:58 04/18/17 (6)
- RE: Brigitte Engerer, Chopin Nocturnes? - Jim Hodgson 15:43:34 04/18/17 (5)
- I agree - if a performance speaks to you, then why hesitate? [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 18:06:40 04/18/17 (4)
- RE: I agree - if a performance speaks to you, then why hesitate? [nt] - Jack D II 14:50:07 04/20/17 (3)
- I've had the Moravec for many years. - jimbill 07:37:51 04/21/17 (1)
- You don't remember that cover? Man, I do! - Chris from Lafayette 11:20:33 04/21/17 (0)
- Of course, Moravec is my own favorite too, but if someone likes Engerer, that's fine [nt] - Chris from Lafayette 16:13:49 04/20/17 (0)