In Reply to: RE: Tea posted by PAR on July 13, 2017 at 14:30:41:
Great to hear from you and the iced tea with mint sounds lovely (recipe please).
Start with one family sized bag of Lipton's Black Tea for iced tea. Then add a bag of Celestial Seasoning's Peppermint Tea. Contrary to usual Southern fare, we prefer it unsweetened to enjoy the flavor.
On a ski trip to Colorado some years ago, we toured the Celestial Seasonings headquarters in Boulder. They stock all manner of teas from around the world. Natural peppermint is so pungent they keep it in a sealed room. You're welcome to enter, but are warned of its, er potency. Breathe in and it will open your sinuses for sure! You are presented with a "I survived the mint room" sticker afterwards.
Last time wifey was there, she brought back a case. PM me and I'll send you a box. Naturally, we also keep some Twinings (of London of course!) Earl Grey and Irish Breakfast tea on hand for when we want it hot.
We aren't entirely uncooth! :)
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - Timbo in Oz 00:34:46 07/13/17 (10)
- RE: One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - PAR 01:48:38 07/13/17 (9)
- RE: "...when all kinds of songs including " novelty" ones could chart." - b.l.zeebub 04:22:25 07/16/17 (1)
- RE: "...when all kinds of songs including " novelty" ones could chart." - PAR 08:47:33 07/16/17 (0)
- RE: Tea - E-Stat 10:02:05 07/13/17 (5)
- RE: Tea - PAR 14:30:41 07/13/17 (4)
- RE: One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - RGA 02:35:27 07/13/17 (0)