we get a lot of posts here on AA about how you store your 'songs', your favourite 'songs' and etc.
This is one of my faves, not just because it is funny, but because, if you think about it a bit it parodies :-
most policy makers,
and most demagogues.
Because nothing they propose / push actually works, but will make things a lot worse.
It may not have made it at all in the USA, but it did okay in the rest of the English speaking world. It even spawned a UK based band named after the title.
Note that it is possible to treat some problems. Some of them just can't be.
Enjoy the song.
Skeptical Measurer & Audio Scrounger
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - Timbo in Oz 00:34:46 07/13/17 (10)
- RE: One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - PAR 01:48:38 07/13/17 (9)
- RE: "...when all kinds of songs including " novelty" ones could chart." - b.l.zeebub 04:22:25 07/16/17 (1)
- RE: "...when all kinds of songs including " novelty" ones could chart." - PAR 08:47:33 07/16/17 (0)
- RE: Tea - E-Stat 10:02:05 07/13/17 (5)
- RE: Tea - PAR 14:30:41 07/13/17 (4)
- RE: One of my favourite 'songs'? is "Right said Fred" - RGA 02:35:27 07/13/17 (0)