Been running my small mission speakers while working on my ESL 63's.
Of course I have the grill covers off.
Intercepted my granddaughter seconds before she pushed in a speaker dome. I've forgotten the days of "kid proofing"!!!
Many years ago my wife turned my equipment off in the wrong order, mute switches et al. Only took out a fuse, but she won't go near the system now. Things evened out when warning stickers were put up for me regarding laundry instructions after my own mishaps. So things go both ways.
Good to laugh it off now. I'm sure there are many similar stories out there.
"I know just enough to get into trouble. But not enough to get out of it."This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Close Call!!! - Jonesy 07:42:45 06/26/17 (9)
- RE: Close Call!!! - DRam 21:04:27 06/28/17 (0)
- RE: Close Call!!! - R Browne 22:29:46 06/26/17 (0)
- RE: Close Call!!! - Chip647 12:48:02 06/26/17 (2)
- RE: Close Call!!! - pictureguy 21:06:59 06/28/17 (0)
- RE: Close Call!!! - jewel 12:58:02 06/26/17 (0)
- RE: Close Call!!! - AbeCollins 10:28:57 06/26/17 (3)