In Reply to: RE: Whew! posted by AbeCollins on May 27, 2017 at 17:22:09:
Well, the neighbor's opinions wouldn't matter because there isn't any HOA and as the 'Fool of the Hill', I can do what I want.
We're in the old Vista area near Alta Vista Dr which winds above the hills around the city center.
It sounds like we had a similar childhood. My father was in the Marine Corps and typically returned to Camp Pendleton after various other vacations in S. Asia or transfers to NC and Northern Cal. In '69-'70, we lived in Thunder Hills and I was going the Vista High, small world.
After college, I lived in LA and OC for a while bouncing back to Vista a time or two and then finally in '91, my wife and I both realized that we had no ties to OC and could do our work anywhere, so we decided to move back here and love it.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - RodM can't attach photos - docw 11:22:22 05/26/17 (12)
- RE: RodM can't attach photos - Rod M 13:16:09 05/26/17 (7)
- No !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... - reelsmith. 17:44:51 05/26/17 (5)
- No, thank God! - Rod M 18:12:00 05/26/17 (4)
- RE: RodM can't attach photos - docw 17:09:29 05/26/17 (0)
- I just tried. Same issue. cannot even delete 'photo' line, had to redo post nt - 3+4=5 11:35:07 05/26/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Whew! - Rod M 09:53:51 05/28/17 (0)