In Reply to: No !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... posted by reelsmith. on May 26, 2017 at 17:44:51:
The pictures are after a big storm back in January with 60 mph winds. A pair of giant eucalyptus trees went down around the corner from us. In addition to the one house, the other tree hit the next door neighbor totaling his SUV and hitting the roof. Thankfully, the SUV saved them some damage.
BTW: The problem you had was real. The disk partition handling the image uploads had gotten full and I had to delete a bunch of old log files.
These houses are around the corner from us and I go by there every day or two. One house still has had not much done other than some temporary water proofing while the other one had the roof and tresses completely finished. It makes you wonder what insurance company each one has.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - RodM can't attach photos - docw 11:22:22 05/26/17 (12)
- RE: RodM can't attach photos - Rod M 13:16:09 05/26/17 (7)
- No !!!!!!!!!!!!!! ... - reelsmith. 17:44:51 05/26/17 (5)
- No, thank God! - Rod M 18:12:00 05/26/17 (4)
- RE: RodM can't attach photos - docw 17:09:29 05/26/17 (0)
- I just tried. Same issue. cannot even delete 'photo' line, had to redo post nt - 3+4=5 11:35:07 05/26/17 (3)