A friend of mine says he has been blocked from viewing AA for at least 3 days and can't figure out why. He is not a registered user - could that be part of the problem? He has also tried a number of different browsers with no luck.
Everything has been working fine for me.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Problems with this site? - 4everyoung 12:13:00 04/20/17 (8)
- Earlier I could not access the site. . . - John PA 15:02:54 04/20/17 (0)
- RE: Problems with this site? - Rod M 14:27:35 04/20/17 (4)
- RE: Problems with this site? - Duster 14:52:44 04/21/17 (0)
- RE: Problems with this site? - 4everyoung 15:15:37 04/20/17 (2)
- 'certificate' and 'https' the 's' being the important letter. 'secure'... - 3+4=5 12:18:56 04/20/17 (1)
- RE: 'certificate' and 'https' the 's' being the important letter. 'secure'... - 4everyoung 08:53:22 04/21/17 (0)