In Reply to: OK posted by E-Stat on April 15, 2017 at 06:17:28:
yes , probably its a melancholic design because i have on the bench of my lab 100 years of electronics devices and you can choose what you want to achieve an objective(for example i work today with magamps in mid frequencies ).anyway its interesting to see how a non linear tube or a very good one gives to us only switch caracteristic and all became similar(except for knee points ,voltage and currents)and eficciency of course.you can forget the SOAR available in the device.
¡it was for fun...!¿its not enough reason ?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - otl hibrid class d amplifier with pentodes in the output stage - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:07:11 04/14/17 (7)
- RE: otl hibrid class d amplifier with pentodes in the output stage - DrChaos 09:26:51 04/15/17 (0)
- Class D was first proposed in the late 1940s - Ralph 13:52:06 04/14/17 (1)
- RE: Class D was first proposed in the late 1940s - email@example.com 16:54:56 04/14/17 (0)
- What do you see as the advantage? - E-Stat 12:20:14 04/14/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: OK - firstname.lastname@example.org 06:39:21 04/15/17 (0)