A tech icon is in trouble, TOSHIBA Corp, Japan, because of Westinghouse bankrupcy filing.
At least we can be confidant that companies such as VPI won't be messing with nuclear stuff. Although, Tesla Corporation seems to have big aims!
Toshiba is probably responsible for the portable MP3 player via their development of flash memory.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Evolution of Flash Memory - jedrider 08:26:12 04/12/17 (9)
- That's only the tip of the berg for Toshi - Sondek 08:56:41 04/12/17 (8)
- RE: That's only the tip of the berg for Toshi - Todd Krieger 00:43:44 04/14/17 (0)
- As a former submariner, I echo your sentiments. - David S. 16:36:40 04/12/17 (6)
- Not just Toshiba, Kongsberg of Norway was invloved too.... - AbeCollins 06:51:49 04/13/17 (5)
- No malice, just free market capitalism at work (nt) - Steve O 07:08:13 04/13/17 (4)
- RE: No malice, just free market capitalism at work (nt) - DrChaos 12:28:34 04/13/17 (3)
- But, but, capital must be allowed to do what it wants, no? - Timbo in Oz 19:01:59 04/13/17 (2)
- +1 Sigh. Maybe veryone needs to watch Arrival or maybe eat a Snickers bar. (nt) - Jonesy 09:11:37 04/14/17 (0)
- Is that a corollary to "Information wants to be free"? (nt) - Steve O 20:19:56 04/13/17 (0)