In Reply to: Adding pictures to My System posted by vachead on April 8, 2017 at 07:45:38:
The url link in the Systems app is for an external link to a website where you have pictures of your system. If you wish to embed pictures in your system, then you would need to have your pictures uploaded somewhere and use the Asylum supported HTML to add the picture to your system
Here is an example of a system with pictures.
If you don't have anywhere to put your pictures, our Gallery app allows Contributing members to upload pictures to the Asylum.
-RodThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Adding pictures to My System - vachead 07:45:38 04/08/17 (5)
- RE: Adding pictures to My System - 6bq5 09:31:13 04/08/17 (0)
- RE: Adding pictures to My System - Rod M 08:44:22 04/08/17 (2)
- Nice feature. Thanks. -nt - Jim Treanor 12:46:25 04/13/17 (0)
- Nice! AA supported HTML - AbeCollins 10:09:47 04/08/17 (0)
- Pictures make your system ... - Mike K 08:25:16 04/08/17 (0)