Fritz Loudspeaker towers with second-generation Hemptone RS-8 drivers. (Similar to the Omega SuperHemp, except magnet is "standard", not Alnico.) The wider whizzer cone make this driver virtually seamless throughout the range, with almost no "shout" that often haunts full-range drivers (including the origial Hemptone). And enough HF extension to where I don't long for an extra tweeter.
Powered by a Don Allen (RIP) mod Sears Roebuck EL-84 (vintage) push-pull amp (great iron) and Marantz CC-45 5-disc changer with ST Microelectronics LM833N op-amp.....
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Full-Range System Up and Running......... - Todd Krieger 23:26:09 04/07/17 (12)
- Sears Roebuck Hemp - Newey 19:58:57 04/11/17 (0)
- RE: Full-Range System Up and Running......... - Picklesnapper 17:51:19 04/08/17 (1)
- RE: Full-Range System Up and Running......... - Todd Krieger 22:59:41 04/08/17 (0)
- Oh man, Don Allen died? - 1973shovel 04:48:58 04/08/17 (8)
- RE: Oh man, Don Allen died? - Todd Krieger 11:55:37 04/08/17 (7)
- RE: Oh man, Don Allen died? - double28 06:25:37 04/11/17 (1)
- RE: Oh man, Don Allen died? - Todd Krieger 18:01:34 04/11/17 (0)
- I remember him moving to Florida - 1973shovel 14:37:52 04/08/17 (4)