In Reply to: What browser you using ? posted by AbeCollins on April 6, 2017 at 18:30:40:
I got a message a while back that I had to allow flash and it works fine. I haven't used Firefox in a while because it was getting buggy and coming up with stop script messages all the time if it had been used too long, so I never loaded it on this system.
I just tried the old Explorer browser on the machine and it works.
Google didn't give me a million complaints, but there are some recent ones. My suspicion is that it blocks flash and might be possible to allow flash for a domain, e.g. audioasylum.com. Other folks had possible issue with addons, adblockers and whatnot.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Bomp-A-Bomp-A-Bomp! - kitch29 05:55:11 04/06/17 (11)
- Were you trying to embed a YouTube video ? - AbeCollins 13:32:50 04/06/17 (9)
- RE: Shows up on my screen but here's a link - kitch29 13:58:23 04/06/17 (8)
- Just curious.... - AbeCollins 14:27:48 04/06/17 (7)
- RE: Cleared it, embed still there nt - kitch29 16:21:07 04/06/17 (5)
- What browser you using ? - AbeCollins 18:30:40 04/06/17 (4)
- I've been having problems with them too - 1973shovel 14:42:28 04/06/17 (0)
- Does this post come with a decoder ring? (nt) - 1973shovel 12:46:49 04/06/17 (0)
- Chrome - Rod M 18:53:20 04/06/17 (1)
- Interesting.... - AbeCollins 22:53:07 04/06/17 (0)