Hello~all,thank you for spending time to read my post,I have some troubles and I know there are someone in forum has ability to help me.So here I am.
My trouble may be simple for you.
I would like to make a circuit which can adjust the pluse density modulation--PDM by using AD,this is the datasheet of AD652. Could you help me have a look and give me some suggestions?
I'm just an electronic enthusiast and my profession knowledge is limited.I can't recognize if it is suitable.Your help will be appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Can AD652 use in audio? - email@example.com 00:46:34 04/06/17 (5)
- I'd say take caution all... - grantv 06:52:29 04/06/17 (4)
- Are you just paranoid or what? ;-) - AbeCollins 12:09:24 04/06/17 (1)
- A bit perhaps. - grantv 14:06:32 04/06/17 (0)
- It is a valid site - Kynix is a fairly big chip manufacturer... - David S. 12:05:20 04/06/17 (1)
- Errr.. should have said distributor, not manufacterer - David S. 12:06:35 04/06/17 (0)