In Reply to: Man that blows posted by Dawnrazor on October 10, 2023 at 09:05:47:
yeah, I was really pissed because this SPL Phono is not cheap and still under 100hrs of playing time on it. Good thing it's still under warranty and will be fixed for free. I already have a repair ticker I will drop it off tomorrow at the repair center.
I'm getting plenty of time with my Electrocompaniet ECP-1 Phono preamp that is heavily upgraded and modded. So far sounding really good compared to the SPL Phonos.
I will open up the Tascam later this week and start getting the values and parts list I want to replace in it. I will put BC Component, Chinsan Elites, Panasonic FM where I can. Also wondering how Schottky Diode will work in this as well.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - Cougar 10:26:37 10/04/23 (19)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - Dawnrazor 09:57:27 10/06/23 (6)
- Wow.... - Cougar 14:11:46 10/06/23 (5)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - Grinnell 08:24:13 10/05/23 (3)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - Mick Wolfe 08:55:05 10/06/23 (0)
- I still use my Pioneer Elite PD-59 - Cougar 21:55:33 10/05/23 (1)
- Enjoyed a PD-54 as transport - E-Stat 07:50:22 10/06/23 (0)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - John Elison 23:24:00 10/04/23 (1)
- the Top FiiO M17 is.... - Cougar 21:58:15 10/05/23 (0)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - Analog Scott 17:06:26 10/04/23 (1)
- For awhile there I almost sold mine... - Cougar 22:04:16 10/05/23 (0)
- RE: Using Tascam DA-3000 as a Source... - tketcham 16:40:54 10/04/23 (3)Follow Ups
- Thanks! - Cougar 13:04:40 10/10/23 (0)