In Reply to: RE: Ethernet Switch posted by zacster on December 16, 2020 at 18:16:09:
It sounds like you are reducing everything to bits. Either they get there or they dont. Its more involved.
Why would anyone need to make a filter for an ethernet cable? Especially if bits are all that matter? What about timing??
Cut to razor sounding violinsThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Ethernet Switch - email@example.com 19:59:47 12/15/20 (8)
- RE: Ethernet Switch - PAR 01:49:53 12/16/20 (7)
- Odd how that seems to work... - Ivan303 09:34:50 12/16/20 (0)
- That was not a double-blind test, was it? (NT) - Kal Rubinson 07:11:49 12/16/20 (1)
- RE: That was not a double-blind test, was it? (NT) - PAR 07:44:18 12/16/20 (0)
- RE: Ethernet Switch - Dawnrazor 07:10:58 12/16/20 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Ethernet Switch - Dawnrazor 17:12:32 12/17/20 (1)
- RE: Ethernet Switch - gusser 12:05:07 12/19/20 (0)