In Reply to: Digital Gargling posted by fstein on September 1, 2020 at 14:04:51:
How is the signal for FM and vinyl delivered to the amp? If a different distance, why is the streamer so much further away? More info about the setup will help.
However, on the surface it sounds like your USB cable is just too long. Does your setup have a way to reduce the bit rate? Lower bit rates aren't as subject to interference, so that experiment might help nail down the cause. Then you might be able to fix things with a better cable or shorter distance and return to the original bit rate.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Digital Gargling - fstein 14:04:51 09/01/20 (9)
- RE: Digital Gargling - fstein 13:39:32 09/02/20 (0)
- RE: Digital Gargling - AbeCollins 07:21:59 09/02/20 (0)
- RE: Digital Gargling - email@example.com 06:32:27 09/02/20 (0)
- RE: Digital Gargling - mlsstl 18:39:52 09/01/20 (2)
- RE: Digital Gargling - fstein 19:13:10 09/01/20 (1)
- RE: Digital Gargling - mlsstl 08:37:01 09/02/20 (0)
- RE: Digital Gargling - PAR 14:13:30 09/01/20 (2)