Home Digital Drive

Upsamplers, DACs, jitter, shakes and analogue withdrawals, this is it.

The good thing about my Audio Room .................

Is that I did not have to tear down any Walls or deal with any Plumbing. I had a large blank wall that was easily accessible from the Back Storage Room. All I had to move was a thermostat and some Furnace Return Duct work.
I did the electrical work myself after I had the Blueprints drawn up by the Wood Shop. So, the project only took about 4 months from meeting with the designers at the Woodshop to Completion.
The Cabinet People were at my house only 3 Days, as they brought the Completed Cabinets in 5 pieces. This also included some Crown Molding that I added to encircle the entire Great Room in the Basement.
The electrical work that I did included adding a Dedicated Sub Panel with Dedicated Circuits for the Audio Gear and a dedicated circuit for the Audio Lighting. Also added about a dozen outlets in the Cabinetry, all with Hospital Grade outlets. It was a good winter project.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Parts Connexion  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • The good thing about my Audio Room ................. - Cut-Throat 12:01:44 08/08/20 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.