I'm looking for a DAC (new or used) for under 300 dollars. I just need it to have toslink and / or coax inputs and a set of RCA outputs. I don't need it to function as a pre-amp or headphone amp. Any suggestions?
The best definition I've ever heard for wisdom is that it's the insight that comes from genuine first hand experience. (Truman G. Madsen)This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Looking for DAC (less than 300) - kwillisjr 08:24:33 06/30/17 (5)
- Schiit BiFrost Multibit - Used - Charlie8521 05:23:57 07/01/17 (0)
- Found these. Comments? - kwillisjr 04:04:14 07/01/17 (1)
- RE: Found these. Comments? - AbeCollins 09:03:24 07/01/17 (0)
- RE: Looking for DAC (less than 300) - AbeCollins 10:33:29 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Looking for DAC (less than 300) - Cut-Throat 10:19:37 06/30/17 (0)