In Reply to: RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... posted by zacster on June 23, 2017 at 13:42:44:
Thanks. That adds a lot to my knowledge of your tax situation in the USA.
Of course it will be interesting to see what happens when we in the UK exit the EU and leave the customs union. Currently if I buy anything in any EU member state and bring it to the UK I pay the tax in/to the vendor's country and pay nothing here. I suppose that I will have to pay import duty/taxes here and claim back the tax paid in the other country. Fat chance methinks, more likely that the reality will be I will be expected to pay double tax as there are often barriers to reclaiming tax and not all vendors are set up to deal correctly with exports outside the EU as found with a USA resident AA inmate earlier this year who was trying to buy a component from Germany.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tidal Subscription Rate - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:00:13 06/22/17 (10)
- RE: Tidal Subscription Rate - jazz1 23:15:29 06/22/17 (0)
- RE: Tidal Subscription Rate - PAR 17:09:15 06/22/17 (8)
- "You could try using a VPN but the monthly cost of this will outweigh the saving" - Chris from Lafayette 19:13:07 06/22/17 (7)
- Yes, but the OP still won't save... - PAR 03:04:42 06/23/17 (6)
- RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... - email@example.com 05:28:13 06/23/17 (5)
- RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... - PAR 05:48:26 06/23/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... - PAR 07:53:22 06/24/17 (0)