As far as I can see, Tidal charge 19.99 per month whether you pay in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling of Euros.
If I visit their website to view rates and subscribe, they know that I live in UK - cookies perhaps? - and they only offer me a Sterling rate. This means I can't pay in Euros or Dollars - which would suit me better as I have accounts in these currencies and they are still appreciably cheaper than Pounds.
My question is, is there a way to subscribe in Euros or Dollars if one lives in UK? Or, perhaps I could go to their website when I'm visiting Europe or the US and take out my subscription while I'm there?
Suggestions please for minimising the cost of Tidal subscription.
PS If Tidal wanted to be fair to their subscribers, they'd offer rates that would be effectively similar to all subscribers wherever they live.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Tidal Subscription Rate - firstname.lastname@example.org 16:00:13 06/22/17 (10)
- RE: Tidal Subscription Rate - jazz1 23:15:29 06/22/17 (0)
- RE: Tidal Subscription Rate - PAR 17:09:15 06/22/17 (8)
- "You could try using a VPN but the monthly cost of this will outweigh the saving" - Chris from Lafayette 19:13:07 06/22/17 (7)
- Yes, but the OP still won't save... - PAR 03:04:42 06/23/17 (6)
- RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... - email@example.com 05:28:13 06/23/17 (5)
- RE: Yes, but the OP still won't save... - PAR 05:48:26 06/23/17 (4)