In Reply to: RE: There's no free lunch posted by PAR on June 4, 2017 at 05:46:04:
"If they want it on cabbage leaves then we'll give it to them on cabbage leaves."
I have to admit that made me chuckle. Usually a comment of that nature is funny as it presents the truth to us in an unexpected way. That comment would serve to illustrate the point that the record labels have zero commitment towards MQA as a format, in and of itself, but rather a commitment to selling product in any way that they can.
As always these posts reflect only my personal opinion, and not necessarily those of my employer or grocer.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - MQA - slartybardfast 23:51:17 06/02/17 (13)
- There's no free lunch - Charles Hansen 11:16:06 06/03/17 (4)
- RE: There's no free lunch - slartybardfast 16:33:51 06/03/17 (3)
- RE: MQA - knewton 08:00:32 06/03/17 (0)
- RE: MQA - PAR 02:51:29 06/03/17 (5)
- RE: MQA - ahendler 09:33:19 06/03/17 (0)
- I read somewhere that an MQA Dac is needed to play the MQA/CD. nt - oldmkvi 03:58:00 06/03/17 (1)
- RE: I read somewhere that an MQA Dac is needed to play the MQA/CD. nt - ahendler 09:34:18 06/03/17 (0)
- RE: MQA - slartybardfast 03:27:23 06/03/17 (1)
- RE: MQA - PAR 08:01:14 06/03/17 (0)
- RE: MQA - Todd Krieger 01:52:53 06/03/17 (0)
- Thanks! - Charles Hansen 19:07:41 06/05/17 (0)