I currently use a Pioneer DV-563A into 2 Monarchy dejitter devices and then into a GeorgeMark Audio high level/DAC(it uses and MSB DAC) strictly to listen to CDs. Lately the pioneer has become a pain reading CDs. CDRs are the bigger problem but even regular CDs can be a problem.
Every CD player I've ever owned has eventually developed similar problems. Is this a fixable problem or do I need to purchase a new CD drive? I like the Pioneer and would rather keep it since some other drives I've tried don't sound as dynamic so finding one I like will not be a snap. But the Pioneer is no longer available.
Thanks for any info.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Problems Reading CD - email@example.com 21:34:29 05/22/17 (13)
- I have never had problems reading CDs since I brush them off every time.. - 3+4=5 09:15:51 05/26/17 (0)
- I can't read CDs either. - jusbe 16:48:53 05/25/17 (3)
- I can. You just have to TURN IT OVER. The writing is on the other side. ;) nt - 3+4=5 11:39:21 05/26/17 (1)
- :^) nt - jusbe 02:21:13 05/28/17 (0)
- RE: I can't read CDs either. - bare 08:26:33 05/26/17 (0)
- RE: Problems Reading CD - fantja 15:12:16 05/23/17 (0)
- RE: Problems Reading CD - PAR 07:52:47 05/23/17 (6)
- RE: One thing to try - Charles Hansen 14:54:56 05/23/17 (4)
- RE: One thing to try - PAR 17:15:09 05/23/17 (2)
- RE: One thing to try - firstname.lastname@example.org 18:22:03 05/23/17 (1)
- RE: One thing to try - PAR 01:41:22 05/24/17 (0)
- RE: One thing to try - email@example.com 16:31:17 05/23/17 (0)
- RE: Problems Reading CD - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:14:17 05/23/17 (0)