In Reply to: RE: New DAC posted by mtbikeNH on May 9, 2017 at 12:28:47:
I just said the same thing about my Oppo on the PC Audio forum below this one. Mine is an Oppo 93. It sounded good when I got it but I just stopped using it for audio as I suffered from listening fatigue after one or two CDs. That doesn't happen with vinyl.
I'm also on the lookout for a new DAC. I have a Dragonfly Black, and even that sounds better to me now than the Oppo. If the Oppo had a USB out I'd use the DFB with it.
I've never been able to understand who had the time to rip all of their CDs to a hard drive. I have a pretty meager collection and I never bothered.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - New DAC - mtbikeNH 08:26:48 05/09/17 (25)
- RE: New DAC - mtbikeNH 10:58:35 05/16/17 (2)
- RE: New DAC - Crazy Dave 15:10:46 05/21/17 (0)
- Hope it works out for you. nt. - jusbe 13:47:29 05/16/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - Jeff Starr 16:04:13 05/15/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - milpai 08:41:59 05/11/17 (3)
- RE: New DAC - Mel 08:06:42 05/12/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - jusbe 09:55:09 05/11/17 (1)
- RE: New DAC - milpai 05:56:10 05/12/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - Mel 20:05:20 05/10/17 (0)
- The Modwright option - Dave Pogue 05:15:39 05/10/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - Industrial 13:29:28 05/09/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - AbeCollins 10:14:55 05/09/17 (7)
- Schiit will let you try and return - G Squared 10:58:09 05/10/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - mtbikeNH 12:28:47 05/09/17 (5)
- "less fatiguing, less bright, more depth and wider soundstage" - marc g. 23:27:57 05/09/17 (0)
- RE: New DAC - zacster 20:23:08 05/09/17 (3)
- RE: New DAC - standingstones 09:41:42 05/09/17 (5)