In Reply to: RE: Any iOS device posted by email@example.com on April 14, 2017 at 12:28:36:
I just got a bluesound node2.
It connects either through wifi or hard wired to your internet connection.
As far as the internal DAC is concerned, it's good. However my Schiit Bifrost multibit definitely beats it, unless I listen to MQA titles in Tidal. Which the Bluesound Node2 is able to fully decode and unfold.
You mentioned that you wanted to "have access to your 300+records " the Bluesound will not help in that, as its only for streaming digital files. Tidal does have an extensive collection and is adding new labels.
What does the rest of your system consist of? Maybe that will help others in helping you.
I'm enjoying my Node2 for its eas of use.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - First foray into streaming - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:02:13 04/14/17 (11)
- RE: First foray into streaming - fredtr 05:46:16 04/24/17 (0)
- Bluesound Node + BlueOS iOS app + Tidal HiFi = Lossless & MQA + your music library - RioTubes 14:02:20 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Land Shark 10:39:27 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Paul Wilson 04:12:55 04/15/17 (3)
- RE: First foray into streaming - email@example.com 08:31:44 04/15/17 (2)
- Any iOS device - E-Stat 12:11:25 04/14/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Any iOS device - mdelrossi 19:41:10 04/15/17 (1)
- RE: Any iOS device - firstname.lastname@example.org 04:35:42 04/16/17 (0)