In Reply to: RE: First foray into streaming posted by Paul Wilson on April 15, 2017 at 04:12:55:
Thank you very informative. I like the idea of higher quality of tidal. With that and a dac do I still use the bluesound? Or another component?
My goal is to use my iPad with an online service wirelessly into my home separates that I do have 1 or 2 extra inputs available.
What's your recommendations for the 1000 maybe more if it's worth it.
Im wanting the service to supplement my vinyl and as you say if I hear something I like I would purchase the album.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - First foray into streaming - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:02:13 04/14/17 (10)
- Bluesound Node + BlueOS iOS app + Tidal HiFi = Lossless & MQA + your music library - RioTubes 14:02:20 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Land Shark 10:39:27 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Paul Wilson 04:12:55 04/15/17 (3)
- RE: First foray into streaming - email@example.com 08:31:44 04/15/17 (2)
- Any iOS device - E-Stat 12:11:25 04/14/17 (3)