I'm an audiophile with a pretty good system. My main source for both of my systems is vinyl
I'm looking into modernizing for ease of use and access to more than my 300+ records for high quality sound reproduction.
I want to try Spotify going through my iPad - from what I read I see a Blousound Node 2 might be all I need to accomplish this along with the app and subscription.
Is that all I need?
Is the quality good?
Can I use my iPad wireless or do I have to plug it in?
Does the node 2 connect to my stereo with rca cable?
I'm willing to spend up to 1000; other options welcome!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - First foray into streaming - firstname.lastname@example.org 12:02:13 04/14/17 (12)
- RE: First foray into streaming - fredtr 05:46:16 04/24/17 (0)
- Bluesound Node + BlueOS iOS app + Tidal HiFi = Lossless & MQA + your music library - RioTubes 14:02:20 04/22/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Land Shark 10:39:27 04/19/17 (0)
- RE: First foray into streaming - Paul Wilson 04:12:55 04/15/17 (4)
- RE: First foray into streaming - email@example.com 08:31:44 04/15/17 (3)
- Any iOS device - E-Stat 12:11:25 04/14/17 (3)