In Reply to: RE: Perhaps I'd start with posted by Dynobot on March 30, 2017 at 23:09:40:
Actually, I'm looking for info on the NOS Master 7, which seems to be a device tailored to getting the best from that configuration. Just not sure it would really be musically better than the DAC83 + Lifatec I'm curently driving.
"... only a very few individuals understand as yet that personal salvation is a contradiction in terms."
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - after PCM1704 is gone, what about AudioGD? - paco 12:23:21 03/19/17 (13)
- Full resolution. - jusbe 05:45:44 03/21/17 (8)
- If you could have only one, which which of the Audio-GD products would you choose? - Ivan303 07:14:45 03/21/17 (7)
- Perhaps I'd start with - jusbe 23:42:39 03/21/17 (6)
- RE: Perhaps I'd start with - Dynobot 23:09:40 03/30/17 (3)
- Not yet! - jusbe 13:08:20 04/01/17 (2)
- Does the Lite Audio DAC allow you to use it in NOS mode? - Ivan303 07:56:46 03/22/17 (1)
- No. But. - jusbe 14:53:12 03/22/17 (0)
- RE: after PCM1704 is gone, what about AudioGD? - ahendler 12:50:32 03/19/17 (3)