After 29 years as the original owner, this daily player finally bought the farm.
GREAT dynamics and the ability to track anything, made it such a joy to listen to!
I have an old, and little used, 1987 Sharp DX-650 player that I just replaced it with.
But in no way, shape, or form does it compare to that old Magnavox?
I probably will pry open my wallet, and get a decent (and newer) player eventually?
Any new or used suggestions under $300?
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - R.I.P. 1988 Magnavox CDB460 - krankkall 07:19:17 03/21/17 (10)
- RE: They are hard to beat - ydavid 06:06:33 03/22/17 (8)
- eBay Maybe? - Todd Krieger 17:33:25 03/22/17 (5)
- RE: eBay Maybe? - krankkall 07:29:20 03/23/17 (4)
- RE: They are hard to beat - krankkall 06:44:32 03/22/17 (1)
- Try CPR - FULL CODE!!! - Dynobot 08:27:10 03/22/17 (0)
- I hear ya - airtime 07:47:24 03/21/17 (0)