In Reply to: RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ posted by Jonesy on March 7, 2017 at 11:19:31:
I followed the link you provided and, scrolling down the page, I saw the following, apparently a feature or advantage to the Gustard:
Adopt more humane modular XMOS USB daughter card.
English is my native language and even I have troubles with it, so I shouldn't make fun of someone else who struggles, too. But for the life of me I can't figure out what that is supposed to mean, and I don't want to use a cruel XMOS USB daughter card.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - paco 06:10:36 03/07/17 (9)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - Mike C 17:03:25 04/04/17 (0)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - Jonesy 11:19:31 03/07/17 (7)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - JimC 09:27:53 03/08/17 (3)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - acres verde 09:59:10 03/09/17 (1)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - Jonesy 13:01:40 03/13/17 (0)
- RE: GUSTARD-A20H-AK4497EQ - Jonesy 09:43:12 03/08/17 (0)
- Can you decode this statement? - oldmkvi 13:32:06 03/07/17 (2)