In Reply to: Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. posted by SoftwireEngineer on August 12, 2003 at 18:07:15:
Are the IEC and male plugs in the Flavor 4 cryoed as well ?
Yes, except the Gold versions.
Also, any plans to offer Flavor 1 or 3 with the cryoed 4 conductor cable and connectors ?
Perhaps... First will be a bare copper Cryo version of the existing #1 and #3 wire... Should be rolled out in Q4.
I have a cryoed wall outlet and I do agree with you that the nickel blated brass does seem to benefit from the cryo process.
I have an Analysis Plus Power OVal on my Int Amp and wondering how the Flavor 4 will fare against it. Have you done any comparison with Analysis Plus or Wireworld power cables ?
I'll leave that for others to answer, as my opinion is obviously biased.
If you'd like me to answer any other questions, please contact me privately at email@example.com
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - Joseph 2 13:43:29 08/11/03 (9)
- Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - sherod 22:10:09 09/10/03 (0)
- Has anybody compared it directly with the Flavor 2? - driver 07:05:08 08/12/03 (0)
- Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - Lak 16:15:17 08/11/03 (6)
- Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - Joseph 2 17:15:28 08/11/03 (5)
- Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - Lak 17:52:50 08/11/03 (4)Follow Ups
- Re: VH Audio Flavor 4 powercord. - ChrisVH 18:21:35 08/12/03 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.