As I'm admittedly not the technical type | I'm able to do the smaller DIY'er type projects like replacing banana plugs | binding post on amplification and speakers | power cord connectors, yet anything that requires soldering, and I'm totally lost.
Upon receiving the Monosaudio P902 PC from AliExpress yesterday | the first think I noticed was the AC Male plug instead of being one needed for use in the USA | of which option I clicked up beforehand | yet someone there took it upon themselves to send the wrong one ( lesson learned- contact the seller beforehand and verify which option one needs ) anywho..., as I was replacing the plugs on both end, and was about to finish up with the IEC Female plug, my dear wife Michelle called out to me, and upon turning back around let's just say I was lost as to where the live and neutral wires should go?, as I recall Duster having mentioned they should be in a mirror image, as shown here:
My question then becomes ( very simple for some of you I'm sure ) how do I install the wires according to " Livd " | " Neutral " on said power cords IEC Female end?, as I'd hate to damage my prized Aurender music server, whicb is where said cord is meant to reside. Said coding is the standard black | green ( ground ) | red, and I used to have several photos of the codes saved into my note section on an older iPad, which our then 3 year old granddaughter smacked by accident | I wasn't able to find the exact images via google search, hence said post.
By all means come to this old man's assistance | know it's appreciated in advance.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - email@example.com 15:09:12 02/24/23 (9)
- RE: Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - Tireman2012 15:23:34 02/24/23 (8)
- RE: Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - firstname.lastname@example.org 17:36:00 02/24/23 (2)
- RE: Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - strasserh3 09:10:43 02/25/23 (1)
- RE: Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - email@example.com 09:28:54 02/25/23 (0)
- RE: Audiophile Grade Power Cord Color Codes - firstname.lastname@example.org 15:35:25 02/24/23 (4)
- Always read the signs, glad you got it......nt. - ABliss 18:03:30 02/24/23 (3)
- RE: Always read the signs, glad you got it......nt. - email@example.com 18:08:29 02/24/23 (2)
- Additionally - driver 19:24:39 02/24/23 (1)
- RE: Additionally - firstname.lastname@example.org 20:14:45 02/24/23 (0)