In Reply to: Are these good connectors? posted by Audiogabby on June 30, 2017 at 12:18:31:
Not long after the fake Oyaide AC connectors showed-up on eBay, I bought the product and was not impressed with how it sounded.
Whether or not it's a good sounding connector could be based on a listener's expectation or subjective opinion. It certainly did not sound like a genuine Oyaide product, and based on its own lackluster sonic signature I had no desire to use it.
If you are seeking an inexpensive set of good sounding AC connectors, I suggest this particular set of Viborg Milled Aluminum Gold AC connectors.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Are these good connectors? - Audiogabby 12:18:31 06/30/17 (10)
- Counterfeit Oyaide AC connectors - Duster 16:02:33 07/01/17 (3)
- RE: Counterfeit Oyaide AC connectors - Audiogabby 18:49:12 07/01/17 (2)
- RE: Are these good connectors? - madisonears 19:40:24 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Are these good connectors? - Sondek 19:33:58 06/30/17 (0)
- RE: Are these good connectors? - The Dill 12:26:40 06/30/17 (3)