Home Cable Asylum

Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.

Terminology can be confusing.

An rca Y-adapter tends to imply a splitter with an integral cable involved, while an rca adapter tends to imply an I/O splitter, without any wire involved.

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Signature Sound   [ Signature Sound Lounge ]

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • Terminology can be confusing. - Duster 15:52:15 06/23/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.