Home Cable Asylum

Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.

RE: Thanks, Jon

If you must cover it up, then yes, the thin wall polyolefin HS is the way to go.

The adhesive lined HS can be very stiff, if you use the silicone rubber tape, this will provide enough physical damping and constraint, then the thin wall polyolefin HS is just a pretty cover a that point.

Jon Risch

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Audio Hoarder  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Thanks, Jon - Jon Risch 19:22:41 06/20/17 (0)


Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Message:   (Posts are subject to Content Rules)
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.