In Reply to: RE: Thanks, Jon posted by mr.bear on June 18, 2017 at 22:50:32:
If you must cover it up, then yes, the thin wall polyolefin HS is the way to go.
The adhesive lined HS can be very stiff, if you use the silicone rubber tape, this will provide enough physical damping and constraint, then the thin wall polyolefin HS is just a pretty cover a that point.
Jon RischThis post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Need some expert help with coax cable project - mr.bear 14:52:51 06/16/17 (7)
- Interesting design info from Belden - mr.bear 22:57:25 06/18/17 (2)
- Only for rank beginners? - Jon Risch 19:36:10 06/20/17 (1)
- Rank beginners? HEY I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK!! - mr.bear 12:51:50 06/21/17 (0)
- RE: Need some expert help with coax cable project - Jon Risch 17:33:22 06/18/17 (3)Follow Ups
- RE: Thanks, Jon - Jon Risch 19:22:41 06/20/17 (0)