I am the new owner of an MIT Shotgun PC, and am trying to upgrade the existing ends to oyaide. The existing IEC connector (to the amp side) looks like it snaps together as there are no screws visible. I could cut it off, but for resale I'd rather take it apart. Any ideas? Thanks much!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - iec removal power cable - Ric 15:25:40 06/16/17 (5)
- cut it so you save as much of the wire as possible. - 3+4=5 13:09:13 06/18/17 (2)
- RE: cut it so you save as much of the wire as possible. - Ric 06:51:21 06/19/17 (1)
- RE: cut it so you save as much of the wire as possible. - Duster 21:40:52 06/19/17 (0)
- RE: iec removal power cable - Duster 15:49:29 06/16/17 (1)
- RE:thanks Duster n.t. - Ric 06:14:31 06/17/17 (0)