In Reply to: Cardas Quadlink Revisited posted by cabiner on June 12, 2017 at 04:11:42:
To relieve yourself of of some of Cardas' somewhat "amber" coloration, try moving up in their line.
I got used Neutral Reference for speaker cable and Cross for other applications... This worked really well in my system.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Cardas Quadlink Revisited - cabiner 04:11:42 06/12/17 (9)
- RE: Cardas Quadlink Revisited - Mikey8811 08:42:02 06/18/17 (0)
- RE: Cardas Quadlink Revisited - SgreenP@MSN.com 11:30:21 06/14/17 (0)
- Unlocking the Cardas Quadlink 5-C's Potential - Luminator 23:49:40 06/12/17 (3)
- Worst web site I've ever seen! - hawkmoon 13:37:34 06/13/17 (1)
- Don't think I've ever made it though one of his reviews in a single read, however... - DeKay 16:00:00 06/14/17 (0)
- RE: Unlocking the Cardas Quadlink 5-C's Potential - cabiner 03:34:38 06/13/17 (0)
- RE: Cardas Quadlink Revisited - DeeCee 17:06:24 06/12/17 (2)