Home Cable Asylum

Interconnects, speaker wire, power cords. Ask the Cable Guys.

RE: Correct! if the dealer is just not pushing product. He would let you try or give 100% money back.

When comparing IC's or speaker cables over several days, I'll even jot down a few notes when I hear something exceptional....or something kinda crappy.
Example...does cable "A" sound bright and confused during complex/dynamic passages... whereas cable "B" sounds more relaxed/composed and able to sort thru the complexities "A" couldn't. Does one cable standout because of tonality/total engagement? Does one cable "put the performers in the room" in a more convincing manner? There are many more examples I could list, but you'll have to decide your priorities. Once in a great while, you'll stumble upon a cable that just sounds totally right from the very start. (No need for the notepad)

This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
  Kimber Kable  

Follow Ups Full Thread
Follow Ups
  • RE: Correct! if the dealer is just not pushing product. He would let you try or give 100% money back. - Mick Wolfe 11:20:25 05/03/17 (0)

FAQ

Post a Message!

Forgot Password?
Moniker (Username):
Password (Optional):
  Remember my Moniker & Password  (What's this?)    Eat Me
E-Mail (Optional):
Subject:
Optional Link URL:
Optional Link Title:
Optional Image URL:
Upload Image:
E-mail Replies:  Automagically notify you when someone responds.