In Reply to: RE: totally agreed... posted by Old SteveA on April 14, 2017 at 07:19:31:
>>So you're the guy whose review I'd read ! Nice job !
>>The longer we've been away from listening to Analog music the less we recognize the slight(or not so slight) artifacts of Digital sound.
you may well be totally right! i sold my vinyls 30 years ago, so i hardly remember the sound!... :)
>>So I need to get a set(or two) of the Analog ICs, Huh ? That sounds like a good plan.
well, since you like the HDC you will like the HAC: they follow the same lines and principles...
>>Have you had any experience with the Black Discus or Tubes (Which I'm thinking of trying on the speaker cables of my Maggie 2.7QRs) ?
i've got a couple of small discus but didn't have much time, nor patience, to experiment
now i'm using their new Graphene contact enhancer to very good results!
>>Thanks for the input,
you're very welcome!
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - Mad Scientist Audio / HDC - Old SteveA 14:45:57 04/13/17 (8)
- RE: Mad Scientist Audio / HDC - double28 08:23:33 04/18/17 (2)
- RE: Mad Scientist Audio / HDC - Old SteveA 13:29:24 04/18/17 (1)
- RE: Mad Scientist Audio / HDC - double28 14:10:14 04/18/17 (0)
- totally agreed... - paco 02:00:49 04/14/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: totally agreed... - paco 09:48:43 04/14/17 (0)