I have read what I could find online about these interconnects, but there appears to be relatively little about this here on the asylum. They are for sale on audiogon (I only supply the link so members can see what I'm talking about). I have no affiliation whatsoever, but I am interested in giving them a try in my system.
So, my question here is whether asylum members have tried them (but not posted their impressions). Interested in your opinions. Thanks.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - TEO audio GC interconnects - slapshot 11:08:22 04/09/17 (11)
- RE: TEO audio GC interconnects - Mick Wolfe 19:19:37 04/10/17 (7)
- RE: TEO audio GC interconnects - email@example.com 03:24:01 04/11/17 (4)
- RE: TEO audio GC interconnects - fantja 06:20:53 04/11/17 (3)
- Thanks! - slapshot 19:53:56 04/10/17 (1)
- RE: Thanks! - Mick Wolfe 20:18:51 04/10/17 (0)
- I have not heard them, but I have seen the thread on Audiogon. - Justlisten2 12:04:10 04/10/17 (0)
- RE: TEO audio GC interconnects - Blackdog 16:44:38 04/09/17 (1)
- Link fixed - slapshot 19:19:50 04/09/17 (0)