In Reply to: RE: VanDamme microphone cable? posted by KanedaK on March 12, 2017 at 13:27:38:
That's good news, KanedaK. BTW, since I noticed you enjoy modifying your audio gear, you might consider a power cord upgrade for your Technics SL-6 turntable that features a removable C7 power cord. It may seem counter-intuitive that a power cord for a turntable motor must not make a sonic difference, one way or another, but this is not the case. Replacing the stock power cord of my Thorens TT made a very big impact for the better.
Since your Technics SL-6 turntable features a removable C7 power cord, you won't need to deal with a hardwired power cord swap. If you measure the clearance of the power cord AC inlet located at the back of the Technics SL-6, I may be able to recommend a C7 connector that will clear the size of the opening for a DIY power cord project. Otherwise, there are aftermarket audiophile power cords that feature a C7 connector if you are not interested in a DIY build.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - VanDamme microphone cable? - KanedaK 05:23:27 03/04/17 (8)
- RE: VanDamme microphone cable? - Duster 19:41:05 03/06/17 (7)
- RE: VanDamme microphone cable? - KanedaK 01:00:45 03/07/17 (6)
- RE: VanDamme microphone cable? - Duster 13:29:50 03/07/17 (5)
- RE: VanDamme microphone cable? - KanedaK 14:53:24 03/07/17 (4)Follow Ups
- RE: VanDamme microphone cable? - Duster 16:14:28 03/12/17 (0)