In Reply to: I have ordered a VH Audio Flavor 3 power cord... posted by SF tech on March 14, 2007 at 15:59:05:
Right out of the box they are much more musical than all the DH labs pc's i've used for years & i haven't minded listening for the duration of burn-in. there's bass, wide imaging and no harshness. Completely the opposite of the 3 DH Power Plus AC cables i own.
Right now my power strip has a new DIY Flavor 2...its about 10 days old. I ordered it for my phono pre but plugged it in this spot for a thorough burn-in. Now, it affects everything so well that i need a new cable for the phono.
with any other cable i'd say to plug it into an air cleaner, your computer, a fridge or a 100watt incandescent lightbulb...not with chris' stuff though.
This post is made possible by the generous support of people like you and our sponsors:
Topic - I have ordered a VH Audio Flavor 3 power cord... - SF tech 15:59:05 03/14/07 (14)
- Re: Will Take a very long time to burn in on CDP !! - benie 19:53:15 03/17/07 (0)
- I don't mind listening to the Flavor's burn in - firstname.lastname@example.org 11:47:23 03/15/07 (2)
- That's really good to know... - SF tech 12:23:59 03/15/07 (1)
- Re: That's really good to know... - email@example.com 08:35:51 03/16/07 (0)
- Re: You might contact The Luminator.... - alan m. kafton 09:12:02 03/15/07 (0)
- No need to build a burn-in adapter.... - RadioWonder 05:46:35 03/15/07 (7)
- That's almost identical to the one I made... - SF tech 12:16:35 03/15/07 (0)
- Leave it on the refrigerator for two weeks. YMMV..(nt) - RadioWonder 05:50:52 03/15/07 (5)
- Actually, a smart guy once told me... - Mr_bill2 09:55:32 03/15/07 (4)
- Fridge draws a bit more than a dac...... - Tunz2 22:46:37 03/17/07 (2)
- Re: 24 hours is no where near enough time. [nt] - alan m. kafton 16:25:50 03/18/07 (0)
- Re: Fridge draws a bit more than a dac...... - Mr_bill2 07:30:26 03/18/07 (0)
- Re: Overlooked info, and very smart indeed. [nt] - alan m. kafton 19:01:01 03/16/07 (0)
- Re: I have ordered a VH Audio Flavor 3 power cord... - Cpk 18:43:38 03/14/07 (0)
You can not post to an archived thread.