Vintage Asylum

Re: What about the Kenwood KA-7300 integrated amp?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Thread:  Display  Email ] [ Vintage Asylum ] [ FAQ ]

I have hooked it up and it works perfect! I am very pleased. It has great definition, with nice crisp highs. Even though it is rated at 70 watts per channel, it sounds effortless. I have heard that amps that have independent power supplies for each channel are superior to the ones that don't. After listening to this amp, I would tend to agree. Did other Kenwood amps also have an attenuator volume control like the 7300? I know these are quite expensive. This amp has a dynamic power output of 250 watts. Is this why it sounds like it has power in reserve? By the way, the amp is hooked up to my ads 710 speakers. I also have a Pioneer TX-9500 tuner hooked up. It has the same look as the Kenwood so they look nice next to each other. I think this sounds better than my Pioneer SX-950 receiver.

Follow Ups:

You can not post to an archived thread.

[
Contact Us ] [ Support/Wish List ] [ Copyright Warning! Click for Details ]

[ General ] [ Speakers ] [ Tubes ] [ Vinyl ] [ Digital ] [ Hi-Rez ] [ Video Asylum ] [ Cables ] [ Tweaks/DIY ] [ Music ] [ Films ]